IT Project Manager
Scottish IT Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy providing Professional and Managed Security Services to a varied client base looking to hire several IT Project Managers.
Our client is an established Scottish IT Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy providing Professional and Managed Security Services to a varied client base. With their own security platform, their aim is to help clients manage exposure to cyber risk over time, increase resilience to business disruption, and achieve measurable returns on investment.
As a result of a continued growth coupled with several industry awards, they are looking to recruit several Project Managers as the business continues to scale.
The Project Managers (PM) are be responsible for managing multiple, concurrent projects aligned to the delivery of complex customer engagements covering onboarding, consultancy and managed services.
The PM will have a strong technical background with excellent customer facing skills, and lead and manage customer projects effectively to ensure that they meet all scope, time, budget and quality expectations through planning and control. You will be the key point of contact and present project overviews and updates to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Lead onboarding of new clients to Managed Services. You will manage medium-sized to very large multi-year projects from initiation to go live and beyond.
- Operate as the key, highly responsive point of contact and escalation for clients throughout our engagements with them.
- Maintain close liaison and strong relationships with the customer and key stakeholders across the organisation in the operation of project delivery.
- Work closely with other groups within the company to ensure on time and on budget delivery of all phases of the project/programme
- Create and manage projects plans , work hours, budgets and expenditures for internal and external resource in order to track and monitor the progress and quality of work being performed.
- Strong organisational and project management skills with a formal Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, PMP) and a proven track record of a managing IT projects.
- Experience of managing IT projects.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentations).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships with clients and internal teams.
- A strong focus on client-results and attention to detail.
- Drive and ability to work both flexibly and autonomously, managing your own workload.
- Ability to think clearly under pressure and work in a rapidly changing environment, often with tight deadlines.
You will get an excellent salary, with world class benefits (private health, unlimited holidays, flexible working).
As leading-edge technology company you will have access to the latest technology, and an environment that will encourage and nurture your curiosity.
They are passionate about your learning, and you will be empowered to advance your skills and expertise.