Interim Head of Finance
Interim Head of Finance GBP350 - GBP450 - 12 Months
A telecommunications company is looking to hire a talented and hardworking Interim Head of Finance. The Head of Finance plays a critical role in partnering with the management team, in strategic decision making and operations for UK entities: You will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy and are expected to analyse figures and implement recommendations based on these findings with the most profitable outcome. This position is a hybrid role and is a 12-month contract
- Lead and develop the accounting team
- Ensure an overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters
- Prepare and submit monthly updates
- Prepare and presents annual accounts with recommendations
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors
- Lead and manage the budgeting and strategic plan process
- Formulate annual budgets and targets, review accounts and investigate on variances then set recovery plans
- Report financial performance, projections and other special projects as required to Management and Board of Directors
- Tax budgets and forecasts
- Implementation of Group treasury rules
- Prepare and propose dividend distribution to Board of directors
Work alongside management and directors of the UK entities, advise on all financial aspects of company strategy, help them plan and manage their own budgets and ensure everybody is sticking to them. Need to be closely involved in all major transactions to ensure financial aspects are correctly handled and regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are fulfilled. Develop financial models. Interact with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Qualified accountant with a minimum of 7 years + of financial and operations management experience
Proven track record of technical and professional expertise
Minimum of 5 years + of staff management and development
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.