- Contract Type
We have been exclusively engaged on a Group Treasurer opportunity for a leading FinTech business who have seen huge growth in the past few years. The team is going through a large transformation to support the level of expansion and they have many projects in the pipeline including M&A activity.
This is a newly created opportunity to come in and set up their function from scratch. You’ll be responsible for:
- Implementing treasury structure and strategy
- Improving and automating existing processes
- Scoping and implementing relevant systems
- Improving return on liquidity
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to build and develop a team with a growing organisation. They require a candidate with a hands on approach who can take Treasury to the next level.
- Ideally a qualified accountant or treasurer (ACA/AMCT etc.)
- Must have prior experience leading within Treasury
- Financial services/FinTech experience is preferable
- Excellent communication skills to effectively maintain stakeholder relationships
- Strong IT skills particularly with Excel and treasury systems
The role is based in London with a flexible WFH policy (1-3 days in the office).
Please apply if this is of interest.
Apply for Group Treasurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly