Solutions Sales Manager - Intralogistics
Do you want to play a role in advising on intralogistics and warehouse solutions?
Building a world class network of high-quality vendor partners, offering customers a turn key solution.
Amazing company to work for with a 5 star reputation. Always seeking to better the customer experience. A world leader that knows their "why" and as result lead the charge.
Seeking a passionate sales manager with a background in either Intralogistics (racking, forklifts, automation), Material Handling Equipment or working experience in operations at a 3PL. In this role you will be primarily responsible for leading the sales and delivery of interior equipment and fit out in the United Kingdom.
The Sales Manager will:
- Educate our customers on the full range of products and services (racking, forklifts, LED, rack buyback and more) and promote the benefits resulting from their use.
- Become a Product specialist and explain what the USP's are.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our customers businesses and identify how the products and services will satisfy their needs.
- Identify and develop new product opportunities based on customer needs and feedback.
- Communicate and introduce new product offerings to the teams in the CE region.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with internal teams and service as the primary point of contact for our preferred vendor partners from initial discovery through service delivery.
- Conduct market research on an on-going basis and develop sales strategy in partnership with local teams to scale the business.
- Participate in the establishment of annual revenue targets and implement strategic plans to reach those revenue targets.
The Sales Manager will have:
- Proven background of B2B sales experience in the logistic industry in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of material handling, intralogistics and/or industrial warehouse solutions required.
- Background in 3PL business or racking and/or material handling industry.
- Proven consultative sales experience, managing a sales cycle from end to end.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing personality, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative nature - desire to help others succeed.
£70,000 base salary ( negotiable DOE) - amazing car package and commission plus great benefits