Category Buyer (Ingredients)
This opportunity will manage a £30m spend across a variety of ingredients and food for a well known and fast paced FMCG business. The role offers a high level of autonomy, a career path to more senior roles and a great flexible business culture.
A well known and highly functional FMCGFMCG business that produces some of the most well known food products for UK customers. They offer a highly flexible and inclusive culture, that allows procurement professionals to learn, develop and have a clear career path.
- Leading the procurement of £30 spend on various food and ingredients.
- Working with and developing relationships with suppliers.
- Working cross functionally with supply chain, NPDNPD, production sites and finance.
- Leading projects from a procurement perspective.
- 5 + year in procurement of ingredients or food.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to ensure procurement best practice
£45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus