Senior Business Analyst - Payments, flexible location
Senior Business Analyst sought by a growing and successful financial services consulting firm with a focus in the payments and investment banking sectors. You will join the payments practice and support client organisations on projects related to ISO 20022 and Swift, performing various activities from ISO 20022 gap analysis and translation, supporting business benefit cases and advising clients on the use of advanced data. Programmes will involve complex interconnected systems and likely several functions or geographies. This is a client facing role and you will need to build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders.
Candidates will demonstrate the following -
- Strong understanding of banking and domestic/cross border payment messaging (including Swift, SEPA, Faster Payments and ISO 20022.
- Demonstrable experience as a business analyst within payments, alongside sound and relevant knowledge across the payments domain.
- The ability to collaborate with product specialists and application delivery teams to help develop solutions that fully integrate with existing IT systems.
- The ability to lead workshops with business and technology stakeholders to define requirements for the delivery of ISO compliance.
- Experience of Agile delivery.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
This is an exciting role offering the opportunity to work with a range of leading banking organisations on some market leading programmes of change, while also playing a role in the development of this successful consulting business.