Your role will lead the end to end procurement for all ingredients, food and drink categories. Reporting into the Finance Director, your role will be lead the purchasing, developing strong relationships both internally and externally, while ensuring the highest quality products are sourced.
Based in London, our client has established itself as a well know, high quality restaurant that has grown rapidly over the last 5 years. They are a business that ensure diversity and inclusion, a sustainable sourcing strategy of food and a fun environment.
The business are expanding and looking to hire their first strategic procurement role, reporting into the FD. The business need to hire someone who is agile, driven and can work with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Leading the procurement of all food, drinks, ingredients and services.
- Developing relationships with supplier and internal stakeholders (finance, general managers, quality assurance, marketing, sales....)
- Ensure that products are bought at the best price, but quality is kept to the highest standard.
- Help create a long term procurement and supply chain strategy
- 5 + year of procurement experience within the hospitality or food services industry
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Drive to succeed and think 'long term'
- The ability to be both 'hands on' & strategic
- Up to £55,000 salary
- Discount on products
- The opportunity to grow
- Long term incentives