Global Pricing & Commercial Director
£120-£150k + Bonus and Benefits | Fully Remote / Flexible with offices throughout Europe
Finatal are representing a global private equity backed software business as it looks to appoint a Global Pricing and Commercial Director. The successful candidate will be integral to driving change across the business and lead the price positioning of both new and existing global products. You will lead and develop pricing models globally as well as support the integration of new acquisitions and oversee the launch of new products.
- Lead and develop the Global pricing team.
- Develop packaging and pricing strategies that maximize value, as well as maximise customer lifetime.
- Ensure the pricing strategy is married to and perfectly aligned to the sales strategy.
- Develop new customer discount strategies and build compelling pricing/packaging models to incentivize customers to migrate onto target offerings, as well as to maximise customer lifetime.
- Development of the "upsell" strategy to offer existing clients more.
- Support the executive team in assessing and breaking into new markets.
- Completely overhaul and redevelop the existing pricing and packaging strategy in line with corporate strategy, with particular focus on developing the companies SAAS business.
- Develop strong relationships and build trust across all functions, including the Global leadership team, product team, and all sales teams.
- Act as the pricing owner for price positioning of both new and existing global products.
- The development of pricing models Globally, as well as leading a programme to automate all pricing processes, procedures, and controls.
- Development of the current pricing tool.
- Ensure the capturing of relevant data to create value adding analysis, reports, and forecasts, etc.
- Review and own Global pricing related business cases and initiatives.
- Ensure the continual improvement of pricing initiatives by monitoring the impact of pricing decisions over time and adjusting where appropriate.
- Support in the integration of new acquisitions and oversee newly acquired products roll out to ensure revenue and profits are maximised in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to develop pricing strategies, but to also implement and roll them out across a complex business.
- Prior software, SAAS, or technology experience is essential.
- Experience of delivering pricing solutions including price and planning transformation programmes and programme management within international environments.
- Strong commercial, quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to deliver revenue and profit growth initiatives by prioritising which pricing initiatives to develop and how to deploy resource effectively.
- Proactive, driven, self-motivated.
- Highly analytical individual.
- Able to partner with a range of key stakeholders, and to influence change.
- Proven ability to drive change, with the emotional intelligence and people skills to ensure everyone is onboard and understands the value that change brings.
- Prior experience of rolling out a new pricing tool a distinct advantage.