UK Head of Secretariat & Operations
An international, award winning, pioneer all-in-one Global Full-Service Payment Service Provider, offering a unified Commerce Payments solution.
The scope of the solution covers E-Commerce, Mobile Commerce and Customer Relationship Management and is one of the most popular payment service providers in Europe.
The client base includes many prestigious global brands and organisations.
The client is undergoing significant growth and is expanding its operations to the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and a leader in the payment industry.
- Fast-moving and unique business challenges
- International working environment and flat hierarchy
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Flexible working hours
- Client is open to those with mainly Secretariat experience as well as Senior Managers from the Payments Industry that have this as part of their experience
- The role may be interim for the right candidate and ideally looking to go permanent
- Manage the incorporation of a UK entity for German-based mother company
- Maintenance of UK Entity: work closely with cross-functional teams, e.g., finance, tax, compliance, AML, to support the business.
- Draft board documentation, e.g., board minutes and resolutions
- Coordinate and prepare for board meetings, committee meetings and general meetings, annual reports, interim reports, circulars, and announcements.
- Assist with filing annual reports and other statutory filing based on the timelines and the local requirements of each jurisdiction.
- Budget forecast and cost control on external company secretarial/ law firm spending.
- Assist with execution and filing of documentation, including corporate documents and contracts.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- Providing support to the board and senior management on specific projects.
The Desired Candidate
- Experience in entity incorporation.
- First-hand experience with the FCA and their requirements in AML, Compliance, data privacy, etc.
- At least 5-10 years of working experience handling company secretariat tasks.
- Degree or formal education in economics, finance, law and/or management.
- Commercial training or university degree in business administration with extensive IT knowledge and experience.
- Work experience in a fast-paced tech environment.
- A high degree of independence, initiative, and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
- Organisational skills, resilience, empathy, and assertiveness
- Result- and goal-oriented
How to Apply
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please upload a current CV, and short supporting statement detailing how you meet the requirements of the role.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Richard Bailey on email@example.com.