About the Company:
Communicate have been mandated by a large, recognisable business in the Publishing and Technology space. Operating Internationally, this company has an annual turnover of c. £1 Billion and is an essential asset to many educational facilities around the world. My client is now looking to hire a regional Finance Director, who will be leading a team of 20.
About the Role:
- Assist the board of directors and the executive team in planning for key business events (IPO, M&A etc)
- Optimise treasury and cash management; Manage operating budgets to ensure that all financial targets are fullfilled - Provide finance assistance to the company's managers and workers to allow them to accomplish their objectives
- Ensure that financial and management reporting is correct and provided on time
- Establish and maintain contacts with banks, auditors, insurers, tax consultants, and other specialists.
- Manage, coach and develop financial personnel to ensure that they are suitably motivated to do their duties to the needed standard.
- Qualified Accountant (CA,ACCA,ACA,CIMA or equivalent)
- In depth knowledge of multi-site and International operations
- Excellent understanding of financial reporting and control
- Advanced Excel skills and an ability to understand complex IT systems
- Extensive senior level accountancy experience, ideally at Director level