Infrastructure & Engineering Director
1 day left
Our client is a major strategic transport hub based in the South East which is characterised by its fast pace and high operational throughput. An ongoing strategy of international growth, digitisation and innovation are key drivers. In parallel with this, there is also an ongoing investment programme to modernise infrastructure and make it fit-for-purpose for the future. This is a newly created post reporting to the CEO and will be a member of the Executive Leadership Team. Role complexity is high and fast moving. You will:
- Ensure safety first culture and embed an ethos of ‘best-in-class’ infrastructure build and asset management across the life cycle of assets.
- Provide proactive leadership, planning and guidance to optimise asset utilisation and advance responsiveness through proactive programme and associated subcontractor management.
- Nurture workforce motivation, ownership and flexibility through a clear vision, communication, driving efficiency and upskilling.
- Deliver the transformation to future proof the business and involve all stakeholders and framework partners.
Relevant candidates will be credible asset management professionals with a proven track record of successful transformational change. Your background may include airports, logistics, ports, rail, energy or any other synergistic asset heavy sectors. A natural communicator with strong people and nurturing skills will be critical. Ideally experienced in the application of lean principles. Comfortable working at both the strategic and tactical levels, you will have the stature, resilience, humility and cultural adaptability to deliver the results.
Closing date for receipt of CV 28th January 2022
Apply for Infrastructure & Engineering Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Construction Project / Programme Management Director jobs in South East England
- Oil & Gas Project / Programme Management Director jobs in South East England
- Transport & Logistics Project / Programme Management Director jobs in South East England
- Engineering Project / Programme Management Director jobs in South East England
- Telecoms / Utilities Project / Programme Management Director jobs in South East England