We are looking for a PM and Senior Project Manager with proven experience in Microsoft Dynamics to join a fun, vibrant team in London on a permanent basis.
Our client is going through an exciting stage of growth and requires a Project Manager that has the experience to deliver retail projects primarily in Merchandising & Supply Chain areas but also across wholesale and our E-commerce channels.
As part of their growth, international reach is key. To enable this, experience in delivering the expansion of new and existing ERP functionality to automate manual processes and grow wholesale & online channels to market is vital.
Work with key stakeholders and delivery partners to fully understand requirements, provide "best practise" insight & challenge established processes.
Working within the Technology team, ensure projects are delivered to scope and critically, handed over to "business as usual support.
The Senior role does have direct reports of other PM's and BA's.
- Scope, define, and manage budgets, functional specifications, and timelines for each project.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that the processes, outputs and deliverables are on time.
- Maintain detailed timelines, project plans, and budget for all project deliverables/milestones.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communications to the team, stakeholders.
- Participate in project status meetings and regular updates with internal teams and development partners.
- Manage multiple work streams, resources and projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in relation to the overall deliverables.
- Apply change control process that ensures we do not go over budget whilst delivering to the agreed outcomes.
- Responsible for the effective management of risks and issues, ensuring proactivity, avoids delays and costs, yet ensures quality.
- Manage and participate in testing and quality control for all deliverables.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately.
- Create process flows, functional specifications, etc. where required.
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level with 3+ years of Project Management experience.
- Retail experience in a similar size business with major growth particularly in .com channels.
- International experience with partners & E-commerce channels including TMall, Wechat etc.
- As a modern Project Manager, have the ability to adopt waterfall, agile & combination of both methodologies
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
If you are interested in hearing more including salary & benefits, please apply or call Meg Easterbrook.
Circa GBP75-95K depending on the role (PM or senior PM) and your experience.