DIRECTOR OF CHANGE - FINANCIAL SERVICES - URGENT INTERIM ASSIGNMENT - INTERVIEWS ASAP
My client, a large financial services group, is currently undergoing a major UK-focussed transformation project and is now looking to hire a Director of change / Head of Change to support a wide-ranging portfolio of initiatives. This role will be structured as a fixed term contract for an initial 12-month period, with the programme likely to continue beyond this time-frame.
This role will have responsibility for all change activity within the UK Group and will be responsible for the execution of major business change programmes.
The incoming Head of Change will have had extensive prior experience of having managed and led strategic change and regulatory programmes within financial services groups previously and will have operated at a senior level. Experience of having worked within this sector is mandatory.
This role will require a proficiency for problem solving, a focus on delivery and a solution seeking mind-set. An urgent requirement this position demands that those applying should be available immediately or be able to start relatively quickly; long notice periods of several months will not align with the programme's timetable.
As the Head of Change you will work with senior stakeholders across the following areas
- Target Operating Model transformation; simplification to become a leaner organisation with the aim of delivering significant cost savings
- Have oversight for continuous improvement programmes and initiatives
- Enabling the organisation to become more agile
- Experience around governance and compliance; putting processes in place to improve these areas as a matter of priority
- Developing change management / transformation capability within the business to reduce reliance on external management consultants, i.e. cost reduction of programme delivery
- Moving to an outsourced cloud based IT operating model / change management across other digital initiatives
- Experience around M&A, divestments, separations would be useful together with a transaction services / delivery focussed mind-set
- Programme management targeted towards restructuring of group portfolio
- Merging sizeable business units internally and ensuring successful integration of these
- Change management experience across data, governance, sales, CRM, operations, customer (call centres) experience
- Business process optimisation and digitisation and the steps needed to facilitate this
The interview process will proceed on accelerated timetable and can be done (for the most part) remotely.
In addition to a large London office, the UK division of this global financial services group has several regional offices in Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Cambridge and Edinburgh. To an extent remote working will be possible, but being able to reach Leeds, Manchester or London once/ twice a month, where other members of the executive transformation team are located, would be preferable.
For a confidential discussion, please apply using the link:
More searches like this
- Banking Project / Programme Management Department Head jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services Project / Programme Management Department Head jobs in London (Greater)
- Insurance Project / Programme Management Department Head jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Project / Programme Management Department Head jobs in London (Greater)