IT Management Consulting Director
Join the leadership team of this acclaimed CIO advisory consulting firm to drive business development and assignment delivery
Our client is an award-winning IT management consulting and CIO advisory firm that empowers technology, business and procurement leaders to deliver change across IT Strategy, IT Sourcing, Technology and Architecture, Transformation and Service Integration/Operational Excellence.
They have rich and deep experience in Strategy, Execution and Optimisation
The Director will be part of the company’s Leadership Team with line management responsibility.
As part of this team, you will influence and support the overall strategic direction and development of the services offered to clients as well as helping to ensure that practices evolve as the market develops.
You will be responsible for business development, in particular, targeting large-scale corporate accounts and on-going relationships with key stakeholders, cross sector.
In line with the business’s hands-on culture, you will also be actively working with clients with a personal utilisation target as well as overseeing delivery of consulting assignments.
Responsibilities of this senior role include:
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships, targeting CIO, CIO management team and senior procurement leadership
- Have accountability for client accounts and the maintenance/development of key client relationships
- Meet or exceed predefined sales targets on designated accounts (including sales delivered by the team)
- Take responsibility for delivering assignments across these accounts
- Hands on consulting work, with a utilisation target
- A key hybrid leadership role and influential in the future shape of the company
- An opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and types of engagement
- Have a large number of referenceable clients at your fingertips - 97% of clients award the company repeat business
- Exceptional team spirit and open, inclusive culture evidenced by very low staff turnover
- An agile, decisive business with high quality experts in the team.
- Fast track career growth
- Recent depth of experience in a senior permanent role in a recognised IT management consulting or CIO advisory consulting practice
- Track record of selling and delivering client engagements, working at the most senior levels
- Experience of managing multiple delivery team
- Deep experience in Strategy, Execution and Optimisation across several of the following: IT/Digital strategy, Operating Models, IT Infrastructure, IT technology led transformation, IT Sourcing
Location and mobility:
The Head Office is in Central London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and post-Covid, be willing to stay at client locations and also visit the London office as required. Travel to mainland Europe may be required on occasion.
Salary and package:
£120,000 to £140,000 + generous performance related bonus + benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6077-SB.