Digital Account Director (Contract)
Salt has partnered with a leading digital marketing agency that is shaping consumers' brand decisions and experiences through media.
You'll be joining them as Digital Account Director, playing a fundamental role in leading conversations with day-to-day clients to ensure initiatives are understood and aligned with the broader transformation plan and strategic vision.
- Drive best practice of the Programmatic Buying Unit: working closely with programmatic experts in market and key client stakeholders and help establish process for operational excellence;
- Launch of analytics dashboard: act as liaison between global client/agency leads and local markets to roll out in Europe; work with markets and specialists to troubleshoot and QA data integration and harmonisation of the data fields; project manage various work streams;
- Roll out of Google Marketing Platform: work closely with key stakeholders including clients, digital operations, local markets, and search;
- Work closely with leads across creative, local market, and client teams to introduce personalised campaigns in Europe and continue to evolve sophistication by introducing new tech partners;
- Accountable for digital strategy as part of the overall communications plan and advise on key digital channels and platforms;
- Advise on the orchestration for each campaign and how best to bring storytelling to life;
- Ensure all 20+ markets are up to date on best practices and guidelines in alignment with global leadership;
- Maintain an overview of all categories and brands within the portfolio, understanding each brand's vision, position in the market, and strategic objective;
- Make recommendations on optimal formats (eg display, video lengths) to drive client objectives;
- Provide measurement framework including media KPIs and brand study guidance on a campaign by campaign basis;
- Working with wider team and building out strategic documents;
- Liaison between central search team and broader client team, helping to incorporate search strategy within overall plans and project managing the delivery of strategic responses.
- Strong digital and data knowledge;
- Programmatic media activation background;
- Strong ability to build strategy and communicate that confidently;
- Strong organisational and leadership skills;
- Sound understanding of the various specialisms to be able to add value and deliver cohesive responses to client briefs;
- Ability to communicate effectively with wider team and clients.
Contract length: 3-5 Months
Day Rate: GBP350 a day