Technical Project Manager - SAAS - London
People Source are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager to take on a full time permanent role, with an exciting London based SAAS Tech Start Up.
In this role you will work collaboratively with the wider team to ensure, communicating closely with a team of software developers, QA's, Product Specialists and the Data Science team to build robust, workable policies that create the foundation of delivery within the business.
This is an Agile first environment, so we are looking for an Agile Champion to Advocate these principles throughout the business.
As a technical PM you should have experience of delivery all engineering processes including software product development (Multi Platform), SAAS environments, Agile, and future tech.
Day to Day tasks:
- Driving all aspects of multiple concurrent projects & features (including scope, requirements, planning, building flows and logic, prototyping, planning, resource allocation & reporting) to deliver business goals. Establish goals, schedules, and milestones.
- Managing dependencies and anticipate/resolve execution issues.
- Coaching team members on better project delivery practices, Agile practices and forward thinking technologies (DevOps etc.)
- Understanding the challenges and bottlenecks and working as the POC to help remove blockers where possible to improve delivery.
- Adopting relevant new practices, streamline existing processes, simplifying execution, and increasing efficiency
- Business Analysis (data and user feedback analysis, technology research, definition of business processes and deliverables, testing, releasing, estimating costs and time requirements of projects, tracking KPIs, input into business plans).
- Management of demand planning, forecasting and prioritisation
- Strong experience in resource planning including recruitment and supplier relationships
- Technical project management experience in software product development
- Prince 2/APM or similar Project Management Qualification
- Extensive experience in delivery of software products as well as significant experience with agile development methods & tooling (eg Scrum, Kanban, Jira) and Dev-Ops
- Strong facilitation skills (eg - requirements gathering, design reviews, cross-functional stakeholder meetings, reporting status and schedules)
- Strong technical knowledge and proficiency.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to balance multiple tasks in a constantly evolving environment
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding customers and stakeholders.
- An excellent communicator to all levels of the organization
- GBP65,000 - GBP80,000 pa
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
- Flexible benefits (Car Plan, Holiday Purchase, Dental, Travel, Cycle to work, Gym Subsidy etc.)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.