Head of Consulting Salesforce CRM Consultancy
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Consultancy Leader to join the leadership team of a fast-growing Salesforce Consultancy/Systems Integrator based in London which only started a couple of years ago and is now forecast to grow to a 30-40 headcount by the end of 2021.
DO NOT Apply unless you are Salesforce Certified.
This role replaces one of the company founders who will now act in a CEO role into whom this role reports.
Note that you MUST have salesforce certifications to apply for this role.
Clearly this role suits a proven leader of an existing CRM Consultancy and ideally one that has a proven track record of managing growth in all aspects of internal team building and management, as well as external client, revenue and services growth. However our client wants to equally stress that they will consider a highly experienced leader from a client side background (10+ years), however they must have some top tier consulting experience (5+ years).
The company is a certified Salesforce CRM platform specialist, based in the centre of London. They are building marketing, sales, customer service and analytics solutions for media, retail, high tech, fintech and telco SMB to enterprises.
As the Head of Consulting, you will have a proven track record in building high performing consulting teams with deep expertise in more than one industry vertical/cloud solution.
Positions of this level and opportunity are rare and we are sure that suitable applicants will fully understand the requirements of this role, but we encourage those applicants to contact us for a full Job Description and informal conversation.
We would encourage applicants to tick box the below required personal skills and attributes before applying
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years consulting and process experience in a customer facing Functional Leader or similar discipline role within top IT consulting firms serving retail, media, high tech, fintech or telco industries
- Demonstrable track record of helping win new business, building high performing teams of consultants, analysts, technologists and third party suppliers to develop detailed solutions, costs, timescales and delivery of transformational multi-market Salesforce CRM projects
- Proven customer facing skills with excellent, presentation, spoken and written storytelling communication, and receptive listening skills; be able to articulate and present complex ideas in a clear, concise and outcome-orientated fashion through PPT/Google Slides, Excel/Sheets, Demos and conversations
- Certified Salesforce Consultant with at least 2 certifications (Sales, Service, Marketing or Experience Cloud)
- Commercially minded, detail and results oriented, driven self-starter who makes things happen in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills a logical, analytical thinker, committed to constant upskilling
- Deep expertise in understanding and transforming customer needs and pain points, ability to facilitate deep discussions and challenge the status quo from engagement start to finish in an agile-led environment with geo-located teams
- Experience defining and driving success against customers KPI's
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the wider ecosystem, digital trends, and industry challenges, gained through first hand experience
- Ability to travel to customer and partner sites as required
Remuneration for such a role will be discussed by application.