UK Country Director
Leading the UK logistics operation across a multi-site warehousing portfolio
Identifying new sites as the UK business continues to evolve and grow
Customer relationship management
My Client are a Globally recognised 3PL business who have a world class reputation in delivering fast paced, complex logistics solutions to their customer base.
Over the last few years my Client have continued to grow and evolve their UK proposition and show no signs of slowing down both through natural growth and acquisitions.
- Defines the Country annual operative plans according to the leanings defined by the Region Management.
- Leads the strategic development of the UK logistics function with a total headcount of circa 3,000 heads
- Makes sure that the objectives set for his/her Business Unit in terms of incomes, costs, compliance with the deadlines, quantities and quality (Customer service) and productivity are reached
- Maximises the profit centres productivity
- Leads, coordinates and controls the sales, administrative activities as well as the activities regarding the operations on the network, at his/her BU level.
*Experience gained with 3PL/Contract Logistics sector
*Proven track record in successfully leading a large scale, multi-site logistics footprint
*Commercial acumen is a must - be able to demonstrate new customer integration, open/closed book contract management
*Effective communicator who can engage at all levels, both internally and externally
*Financial Management - full UK P&L will sit with this appointment
Executive Basic Salary