Lead Business Analyst
Engagement Type: Lead Business Analyst
Description: In the Business Analyst role you'll be primarily responsible for as a part of the business solutions team independently managing a key area of business analysis. Your primary role will be to act as a key interface between the technical project team and user communities.
You'll report to the Head of Business Solutions, and you'll spend part of the working week in their London office. For the rest of the week, you will be working from home. For this Business Analyst role, you will have relevant experience of business analysis and awareness of new and emerging technologies and developments.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Experience in a senior capacity is essential.
- Experience in project or task planning.
- Experience in stakeholder objectives.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience Managing and leading teams.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Working on multiple phases of a project and or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Analysis, project or task planning, process or data analysis and modelling and or logical database design.
- Assisting in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and underlying issues arising from investigations, and potential benefits.
- Producing specific business cases and scenarios, defining and documenting system acceptance criteria.
- Testing coverage analysis, risk prioritisation and analysis of defect trends, preparing training material for the team and vertical practice.