Finance Manager - Remote - Full Time - Contract
About the role
As a Finance Manager, you will be supporting the profitable growth of our client's business by working within the Site Exit with a key focus on being able to build and accumulate budget spend tracking, providing detailed level support for the site exit programme within Network, Strategy & Engineering team.
In addition, you will also be consolidating input to track and produce reports on the end-to-end financial management progress and lead review meetings for the wider NSE group through the established governance processes.
Tell me more, tell me more Our client is currently looking for a new recruit in joining their Technology & Innovation Team, please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
The must haves:
- Experienced operator with planning and budgeting experience, ideally gained within a large commercial environment.
- Proven experience in managing large budgets, across multiple programmes/portfolios, with a proven track record in handling high-value and complex vendor relationships.
- Familiar with business proposals, including methods and techniques for preparing and communicating business cases.
- Able to demonstrate strong influencing skills to encourage stakeholders to change established processes, to achieve improvements and best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Databases with an advanced knowledge of utilising Excel.
Other stuff we're potentially looking for:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisation and project management skills.
- Raising, reporting, managing and updating the resources for the PO's.
- Provide financial analysis and guidance on all company activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Management of the annual budget process and provision of monthly forecasts.
- Prior experience in the Telecom/Infrastructure industry would be beneficial.
What's in it for you?
Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 26-week contract.
- A day rate of GBP310.00 per day (PAYE) OR GBP400.00 per day (via a Hays approved umbrella company).
Once you've applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process. If your application is successful, you'll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client's hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!