Infrastructure Project Manager
IT Project Manager (Infrastructure), London, 2-3 days WFH, GBP65-GBP70k, Infrastructure
Fuse are working with a leading FTSE 250 organisation to recruit a permanent IT Project Manager to work on IT Infrastructure type projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and develop your Project Management career.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading teams for the end-to-end delivery of large and complex IT programmes and projects that span across multiple business streams and into teams within Europe and the Middle East.
The Senior Project Manager will work closely with the Head of IT Projects to ensure that project governance is setup correctly for each project and that all project team members are aware of their role in each project. Including the education to business staff to Group IT Project Governance standards and processes
As part of this role you will be required to work closely with all IT Senior management to understand the global business and IT strategy, IT best practice, Group standards & policies.
This role will focus on a number of IT Infrastructure Projects so experience within this area is a must, Data Migration, Server Back-ups, Office moves, IT Installations etc.
- To run in-house projects on a day-to-day basis and take responsibility for their delivery using Prince 2 and Agile and techniques as appropriate.
- Ensuring the delivery of projects on time, to budget and to a high level of quality.
- Project specification (PID production), liaising with technical and business teams for production of relevant detail.
- Maintain plan and tracking progress.
- To track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. To Report on these items to key stakeholders and manage dependencies.
- Execute standard Project Management governance eg weekly reports, Action logs, Issue logs, Project scheduling and Project Closure reports.
- To anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the project.