Head of MI Development
Head of MI Development is required by Logic Engagements to work for our client a market leading financial services company based in South West London.
The scope of the role will involve:
- Have overall responsibility for the Management information data infrastructure platform within Microsoft Azure & PowerBI.
- Be the Product owner for the Development Roadmap, effectively managing prioritisation alongside the Scrum Master based on business need & benefit.
- Lead the engagement & collaboration with colleagues across technology to optimise the design & implementation of change & new capability within the Group MI estate.
- Lead, coach, develop & inspire the Group MI team Developers & wider Group MI team of analysts, specialists & business partners.
- Lead the relationship with our managed service providers and ensure the platform is performant, stable, optimised, cost efficient & well governed.
- Oversee the Group MI CI/CD development processes (Azure DevOps) and ways of working and seek opportunities to drive continuous improvement in pace and quality of delivery
In order to be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Previous background leading a team of MI/BI developers
- Proven experience in data management, data strategy, data architecture, ETL
- Experience with Azure and Power BI
- Understanding and application of Agile, Scrum and DevOps delivery tools and methods
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent relationship building and management
- Excellent collaborator and influencer
- Able to deliver against tight and changing deadlines and priorities
- Developer of people and teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading financial services company who are investing and growing year on year.
To apply for this role please send in your CV and you will be contacted with further information.