Financial Controller - Group Financial Reporting (12 month FTC)
Stanton House is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join an iconic Media brand based in London on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join an instantly recognisable business operating throughout Europe. The company is full of talented, committed and creative people who provide opportunities for individuals to grow and develop.
The hiring manager for the position said:
"This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is highly driven and enjoys working in a team environment. The successful candidate will partner on a regular basis with local finance teams and the group's financial reporting team".
- Building excellent relationships with colleagues across the group's businesses
- Overseeing the production of the group monthly consolidated result
- Integration of new business.
- Completion of corporate transactions and commercial deals
To be suitable for this role you must have following:
- ACA qualified or equivalent, 4+ years PQE
- Exposure to US GAAP would be highly desirable
- ACA qualified, or similar accounting qualification
- Ability to work within a highly controlled and process driven environment
- Produce efficient and accurate delivery of reporting for a variety of stakeholders
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply. Unfortunately given the number of applications, we may be unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.