Senior Vice President Developer/Architect
Senior Vice President (Developer/Architect ) GBP150k+
Senior Vice President
As a Senior Vice President, you will be making the lives of 20,000 developers within the business easier. The Technology and Risk Controls Transformation team is focused on the re-engineering of technical controls and processes relevant to software development. The team in particular focuses on automating and codifying controls, which require the development of innovative approaches (technology, code, process) to technology, risk management. The Technology and Risk Controls team and are closely aligned to the enterprise-wide DevOps/CICD group, Technologies Controls and Cyber Security team which you will be working alongside.
- Working hands on coding (developing and engineering) and hands off
- Working with line manager to review, support and propose designs and technical solutions
- Fostering innovation within technology risk management and other groups
- Partner closely with global DevOps technology teams, technology controls and cyber security teams
- Enable true CI/CD for our development teams, characterised by multiple releases per-day
- Re-engineer current processes and controls to be highly automated, codified, self-service and friction-free
- 8-10 years commercial experience- JAVA, Linux/unix, REST, multithread development, git, CI/CD
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in enterprise application development
- Experience in creatively challenging processes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.