Head of Pricing
4 days left
Head of Pricing
A unique opportunity has arisen at a global e-commerce company with an annual turnover in excess of £1 billion. They are looking for a reputable head of pricing to help grow their team of pricing analysts in order to delve further into the industry and develop market pricing optimisation in order to become the front leading e-commerce company in the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Extract and analyse insights on the company’s commercial position and consumer behaviour across different markets and cities.
- Quantify the financial impact and scenarios together with the Finance team to ensure profitability at all stages and in order to stay ahead of its competitors.
- Develop and prepare a regular update of ongoing pricing activities, the position of the company in the market and any improvement opportunities.
- Develop and execute the company’s pricing vision to ensure prime price positioning and price setting
- Develop specific pricing strategies for each market including price elasticity that will determine the company’s pricing scheme for their products and services.
What we are looking for:
- Obtained a degree in a numerate/business discipline and ability to use Excel
- Minimum of 5 years pricing experience required as well as product pricing experience
- Background experience within the e-commerce sector is desirable
- Strong leadership and team building skills required, having previously led a team for a minimum of 2 years
- Innovative and ambitious mind set – focusing on doing things better and fasting to become the world’s leading e-commerce company.
This role could potentially help pave the way to a new number one leading e-commerce company, having a direct effect on its competitors. This opportunity will enable you to develop a high-performing team which will in turn bring favourable rewards your way.
Apply for Head of Pricing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly