Senior Financial Modelling Role
4 days left
Exciting and Career changing Financial Modelling Role:
An impressive and successful consultancy firm in London, require an experienced financial modeller at the senior manager level. They are looking for a detail-orientated and autonomous individual with in-depth experience in financial modelling, specific to the infrastructure and energy space with exceptional advisory skills. Great opportunity to step up in your career, offering huge career growth potential.
What you’ll be doing:
- The ideal candidate will have control over the optimisation and improvement of existing excel models affected by COVID-19, responding with innovative financial modelling solutions.
- Attending client meetings as the key contact and providing expert advisory services up until the financial close.
- Leading a team of junior analysts to help provide exemplary advisory services to key clients in both the public and private sectors.
- Oversee the delivery of key ad-hoc business expansion projects within the renewables space
What we are looking for:
- A degree in a numerate discipline
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Excel to be able to navigate through complex models
- Circa 3-5 years’ experience in Financial Modelling including building and reviewing complex models.
- Background experience within Finance/Consultancy as well as infrastructure/energy sectors desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in financial forecasting and analysis
This is an amazing career-changing opportunity that offers enormous growth potential and autonomy within a dynamic and fast-growing company, with excellent benefits and rewards.
Apply for Senior Financial Modelling Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly