Senior Management Consultant M&A
High impact advisory, M&A and Due Diligence services in Infrastructure, Energy, Sustainability and Transition sectors
- Forward thinking, values led Group, creating sustainable consulting, engineering and design solutions, accelerating the transition towards a sustainable society
- Mid-sized international management consulting arm of a leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach
- Boutique and high growth Transaction Advisory practice focussed on due diligence and other services for energy and infrastructure sectors including leading edge renewable industries and transition
- Committed to the wellbeing, growth and development of employees and offering clear career opportunities
A newly created opening at Senior Consultant or Manager level taking a key role in the growth of the UK practice.
- Executing large-scale M&A and due diligence projects in energy and infrastructure sectors
- Developing complex analyses and leading subject workstreams comprising of other consultants, analysts and subject matter experts
- Building long-term, trust-based relationships within the company
- Contributing to development of practice offerings and tools helping to further develop the transaction service offering
- Supporting the growth of the transaction service team and coaching consultants
- Other tasks as member of the local office team
- Better work/life balance
- Exceptional career development in a high growth business
- Clear sector focus
- Challenging, stimulating and meaningful projects as part of the move towards a more sustainable future
- An influential and broad role in an entrepreneurial environment
- A career outside the “usual suspects”!
- Strong track record working on complex due diligence projects
- Currently at Senior consultant or Manager level
- Interest in a career focus in the energy, infrastructure or related utilities sectors
Location and mobility:
Work flexibly but based in Oxford or Central London. Some travel in UK/Europe on occasion
Salary and package:
£70,000 to £110,000 base depending on level plus to 25% bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6079-CS.
More searches like this
- Construction Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Environmental Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Consulting Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Oil & Gas Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Private Equity Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)