Consulting Director M&A
High impact advisory, M&A and Due Diligence services in Infrastructure, Energy, Sustainability and Transition sectors
- Forward thinking, values led Group, creating sustainable consulting, engineering and design solutions, accelerating the transition towards a sustainable society
- Mid-sized international management consulting arm of a leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach
- Boutique and high growth Transaction Advisory practice focussed on due diligence and other services for energy and infrastructure sectors including leading edge renewable industries and transition
- Committed to the wellbeing, growth and development of employees and offering clear career opportunities
A newly created opening taking a leadership role in the UK practice.
- Leading teams in the execution of large-scale M&A and due diligence projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors
- Managing and directing complex analyses and leading subject workstreams comprising of other consultants, analysts and subject matter experts
- Building long-term, trust-based relationships with clients and within the company
- Contributing to development of the practice’s offerings and tools and helping to further develop the transaction service offering
- Supporting the growth of the transaction service team and coaching consultants
- Better work/life balance
- Exceptional career development in a high growth business
- Clear sector focus
- Challenging, stimulating and meaningful projects as part of the move towards a more sustainable future
- An influential and broad role in an entrepreneurial environment
- A career outside the “usual suspects”!
- Strong track record in managing complex due diligence projects
- Operating at Senior Manager or Director level
- Established and current knowledge of the energy, infrastructure or related utilities sectors
- Experienced in sales and business development in these sectors
Location and mobility:
Work flexibly but based in Oxford or Central London. Some travel in UK/Europe on occasion
Salary and package:
£120,000 to £160,000 base plus to 40% bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6078-CS.
More searches like this
- Construction Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Environmental Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Consulting Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Oil & Gas Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Private Equity Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)