Chief Executive Officer
Accountable Executive is currently recruiting for a Chief Executive Officer on behalf one of our clients in Liverpool. Our client is looking to embark on an exciting growth journey and requires a high calibre CEO to help drive and execute the business plan and strategy.
As CEO, you will help drive the business through this next exciting phase of the journey bringing the best out of the current leadership team to allow every area of their business to operate to its full potential. Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Spearheading the development of the organisations short and long-term strategy whilst taking the lead across all aspects of the business.
- Command the corporate decision-making processes and overall performance of the company.
- Continue to drive performance and innovation.
- Communicating effectively with key stakeholders and management re expectations and areas of improvement.
- Execute the growth strategy via all appropriate measures including strategic acquisitions whilst driving organic growth and performance.
- Ensure all quality and compliance is adhered to as part of any regulatory requirements and legal guidelines.
- Developing and implementing KPI’s for the wider leadership team.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Evidence an extensive and successful track record as a Chief Executive Officer within a medium / large growing business.
- Provide experience of driving transformation and growth including experience of successful mergers and acquisitions.
- Showcase the ability to work closely with business owners on a continuous improvement basis to optimise efficiency.
- The individual will be required to advise the owners on the strategic growth plan and then successfully execute accordingly.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of driving revenue and profit growth.
- The experience, character and interpersonal skills to act as a leader within an entrepreneurial owmership structure
- Evidence of driving efficiencies from an operational perspective.
- A natural leader, with proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships around the business to drive group-wide improvements.
- Willingness to take ownership of difficult decisions.
- Empowers others by providing a relevant balance of clear direction and support, depending on the individual’s needs.
- Demonstrate a result orientated and ‘hands on’ approach, evidencing the delivery of projects to time, budget and margin.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic in approach with the drive and personality to match the ambitions of owner.
- Be able to communicate in a clear, concise and credible manner.
- Comfortable challenging others and adapting approaches.
- Prior experience of working within a dynamic, growing and privately owned business.
The role provides an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing family business with a strong and developing reputation in the market. The incoming individual will join the business at a pivotal time as a key influencer and board member. The role comes with a very competitive remuneration package to reflect the individuals performance, value and importance to the business. This role is office based.
£Highly Competitive package and benefits