Russam is working with a charity based in London providing support for people in crisis.
Role & Responsibilities
They have an immediate requirement for an Interim Regional Director of Operations who will be responsible for leading the delivery of operational services across all service delivery activities:
- Reporting to the CEO, the Regional Director of Operations will lead on allocated cross operational activities in collaboration with the other Regional Director.
- Will contribute to the delivery of the organisations strategic plan, working in partnership with other departments and directorates, external organisations and commissioners.
- Lead a team of Area & Service Managers to ensure the safe and effective day to day operations of the organisation are maintained.
- Will act independently, taking timely and at times, significant decisions to ensure effective and safe operational delivery, driving change and improvement as required.
- Collaborate with the development team in tendering for new services and in the retention of existing services.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in relation to contract management and service improvement.
- Develop and maintain appropriate performance and quality measures and monitor performance against them. Take appropriate action to ensure that agreed standards are achieved and improved on.
- To ensure that appropriate risk management arrangement are in place to ensure the delivery of safe and effective services.
The Desired Applicant
You will have:
- Management experience at a senior level managing a range of middle managers.
- Substantial experience of managing the development and delivery of care, housing, support, health and community engagement services.
- A thorough understanding of the strategic environment in which care and support services are being delivered and the implications for organisational changes.
- Substantial experience of contract management and the management of complex budgets.
- A thorough understanding of the legislation and good practice underpinning the robust delivery of care, health, support and community engagement services.
- Knowledge of the legal framework and best practice for the protection of the vulnerable.
- An understanding of the importance of an outcomes-focussed approach to the development and delivery of care, support and preventative service.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and the ability to address them appropriately.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should log in / register and upload a current CV in Word format. No other documents are required at this stage.