Interim OD, Learning & Cultural Change Consultant
This is global role in remit and responsible for change management in the areas of OD, Learning & Development as well as Culture (including D&I) and Engagement in an organisation with global operations positioning for an exciting phase of growth.
This interim consultancy role is to fundamentally contribute to this organisation’s success, growth and transformation, through organisational and people development in a period of fast-moving change.
- Create and execute strategies for the global frameworks of multiple programmes including, but not limited to, Organisational Development, L&D as well as Performance Management, whilst enhancing the employee engagement and culture.
- Make sure that these programmes are an integral part of the new global COE approach to the organisation’s strategy and are aligned to objectives, engaging businesses leaders and the wider HR community.
- Be able to not only create/add to the strategies but deploy and roll out these programmes to engage the business.
- Be the go-to global expert and thought leader for business HR and key business leaders for all discussions in these areas.
- Analyse, identify and resolve risks which impede the deployment of these strategies, being able to operate strategically as well as being hands on when needed.
- A very experienced OD and Talent Management professional, used to creating and deploying programmes which deliver organisational effectiveness and capability.
- Experienced in the analysis and change management of an organisation’s people strategy to create a platform for growth.
- Understand and can demonstrate how OD, Culture, D&I and L&D come together to create a powerful impetus for increased organisational effectiveness and increase engagement.
- From a global background/large regional background with international operations whether it be in corporate HR or from a consulting background.
- Practical, engaging and able to operate comfortably with the board, as part of a team but without a team to do the heavy lifting.
Please apply only with your CV and daily rate if you are available within 1 week. Work will be remote but may include travel post covid.