Interim Head of Legal
- Oversight of daily legal operations from the statutory compliance element of the business.
- To be the point person for all legal requirements, policy adaptations and adjustments to digital disclaimers.
- To take minutes from board meetings and implement all further strategies that arise as a result of these meetings.
- The grow and project lead the back office legal function and ensure there is strong correspondence with the rest of the business.
- Oversee all legal compliance pertaining to technology migrations and changes across their insurance platform.
- To leverage existing Insurance exposure into the ecosystem of a thriving multi-functional Insurance carrier.
- To manage a team of 4 with a view to expand as worlkload inreases organically through wider business growth.
- Work closely closely with legal compliance as a simbiotic partnership.
Competitive Fixed Term Contract with Fleixble working conditions.