Management Accountant - Reporting - SES Water Services Ltd
- Provide analysis into monthly business performance, identifying areas to improve
- Ensure financial accounting & compliance requirements are carried out on time
About Our Client
SESWS is a sister company to SES Water and operates 2 divisions - SES Home Services, which provides home emergency insurance products to domestic customers and manages claims with a team of employed engineers and SES Business Water, a national retailer of water to business customers, both corporate and SME. SESWS is part of the SES Water Group of companies owned by Sumitomo Corporation and Osaka Gas.
- Manage the monthly reporting cycle.
- Maintain key monthly & quarterly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Extract and manipulate large volumes of data from different databases and produce desired outputs in a timely manner to support finance and business processes
- Provide monthly insight and analysis into business performance identifying areas for improvement
- Ensure the financial accounting and compliance requirements are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and documenting the internal control framework and internal processes.
- Liaising with auditors / accountants to ensure compliance with accounting/tax regulations.
- Documenting company Policy and maintaining the accounting manual for the division.
- Support the business in the development of regulatory pricing, cost and margin inputs.
- Support in auditing , stat preparation (in line with IFRS standards).
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Recent audit experience.
- Strong technical accounting, data modelling and excellent Excel skills.
- A self-starter, able to prioritise with a flexible approach in order to support the business at busy times and ensure all critical deadlines are met
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
What's on Offer
Salary will depend on the candidates experience and will be in line with current market expectations.
In addition to a basic salary, the candidate will be eligible for 25 days holiday, 10% bonus and 10% pension (when contributing 5%). In addition SESWS operate a flexible working environment where the candidate can work from home 2/3x per week should they wish.
Ref Code: MPFEJN -102021-361834Z