Programme Manager - CRM
CRM - Marketing
This is a newly created role required to help support in the delivery of large strategic, global projects, which will be utilized across all markets.
We are looking for an independent and confident individual who is process driven. You need to be well versed in CRM systems and technology as well as being data literate. A self-starter, who can work closely with a strong team (in multiple locations) and can handle the fast pace of delivery and multiple clients with different strategies and challenges.Role responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements and developing project scopes that determine priorities, goals and deliverables, time frame, budgets, working processes and resource requirements.
- Establish a work plan and staffing for each phase of the project and arrange resourcing.
- Manage the coordination of many teams including the client marketing team, client IT, Omnicom agencies, Software vendors, technology strategy, implementation and transformation teams to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Constantly monitor and report on project progress and manage and validate change requests as required
- Pro-actively identify conflicts, risks and resource gaps and manage these throughout all phases of the project
- Serve as the primary interface with the Client on project planning and serve as primary interface with any 3rd party suppliers
- Manage overall quality of project delivery and documentation.
- Manage project finances and programme level status reporting, forecasting budget spend, profitability and resource utilization
- Solid commercial experience as a Sr. Project Manager/Project Director, from an agency environment
- Advanced leadership and management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- High level negotiation skills
- Excellent skills in stakeholder management at all levels
- Budget tracking, management, and financial reporting at programme level
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of Agile methodology, tools and techniques
- Strong technical understanding of sophisticated CRM marketing and data
- Ability to control, co-ordinate and prioritise the workflow amongst the team
- Ability to communicate expected roles and responsibilities within the team
- Ability to identify and recruit resources for the team
- Confidence to be able to challenge the client where needed to maintain budget/schedule/core requirements and offer insight on possible alternative approaches
- Experience of managing a programme of work up to GBP2m p.a.
- Preferably holds a professional qualification in Project Management, PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum Master or DSDM
- Proficient with the MS Office suite.
- Prepared to travel as necessary to other offices and client/third party offices
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website