Procurement Manager - Ingredients
Based in London, this is a very unique opportunity to help create the strategic procurement function of a leading drinks FMCG business.
This role would be to help design and implement the procurement strategy for all ingredients, whilst negotiating the best deals for the business and developing key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Our client is one of the UK & world leading FMCG businesses, with a high level of innovation. They have a long history producing some of the most well known food goods and provide a diverse range of products for all to enjoy. They work in a collaborative and team working environment, where all those involved pull together for a common goal.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implement sourcing and procurement strategies across ingredients (Sugar, flour, cocoa, coffee....)
- Driving 'procurement best practice' across all categories.
- Managing the risks of different markets when sourcing various products and the impact on the business.
- Working closely with NPD and helping find the most appropriate suppliers around the world.
- Ensuring contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- Managing supplier performance, identifying and assessing potential new suppliers as well as building long term supplier relationships
- Negotiating with suppliers, improving the trading position in a sustainable way
ProfileIdeal Profile5 years + experience within FMCG and experience sourcing a range of ingredients, packaging or commodities (Sugars, Starches, Cocoa, Wheat, Flour, Glucose)Experience driving change within procurementStrong knowledge of 'procurement best practice'Strong stakeholder management skillsStrong Analytics understandingDegree Educated A fun personality to work in a vibrant environment
Based in Uxbridge, West London - this FMCG offers a high level of autonomy
Salary is up to £60,000 + package