Management Consultant - M&A Operations- Financial Services
Due to continued growth a top ranked Management Consultancy is seeking an experienced candidate to join their M&A operations team. The successful candidate will work within an operational due diligence focused role working at the heart of the largest and highest profile deals in the UK and internationally.
Top ranked Management Consultancy based in London
You will work with the firms high profile clients utilising your experience of M&A operational due diligence and operational performance improvement throughout the M&A deal lifecycle.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Provide operational M&A expertise within financial services to corporate organisations, private equity houses and financial institutions
- Deliver services ranging across carve-out assessments, performance improvement evaluations, operational due diligence. 100- day planning and synergy development
- Provide Corporate and private equity clients with both the buy and sell side transaction operational due diligence
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in the M&A/deal lifecycle, specifically due diligence and operational performance improvement
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- A strong understanding of business operations
- Experience of operating with senior stakeholders
- Great presentation skills
Up to £120,000 + excellent bonus (30-50%) and career progression.
Work on the biggest M&A deals in the UK & Globally
Build an enviable Private Equity network
Work with the biggest deal team in the UK.