Management Consultant - Operating Model M&A- Financial Services
You will provide operational M&A expertise to private equity & FS clients. You will deliver services ranging across carve-out assessments, performance improvement, operational due diligence, 100-day planning and synergy development.
Top European M&A team working with financial services and private equity clients.
- Providing corporate and private equity clients with both the buy- and sell-side transaction operational due diligence
- Assisting corporate and private equity clients in understanding the true operational capability of potential acquisition targets as well as existing owned businesses, feeding into their overall investment theses Working with corporate and private equity clients in the assessment and review of potential synergies, the impact and complexities of carve-outs on vendor and target organisations and the stand-alone performance improvement potential of buyouts and corporate divestments Working with colleagues from Transaction Services (Financial Due Diligence), Financial Advisory, Consulting and the broader network, to provide our clients with end-to-end M&A and due diligence services with a coherent overview of the business operations, performance gaps and the potential for rapid improvement Managing the development and completion of the engagement scope and completion of client deliverables Leading the day-to-day delivery on engagements, reporting into the team of Directors and Partners
- Supporting management of client relationships and in many cases being a key client contact on engagements Supporting the development of service offerings and evolving propositions to drive practice growth Supporting training and developing team members in role Managing diverse teams of Managers and Assistant Managers within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
The successful candidate will
- Be passionate about designing and delivering operational change across financial services organisations
- Have management consulting experience
- Have a deep analytical approach to transformation
- A strong track record of designing and delivering operational redesign and process improvement
- Able to influence a wide range of diverse stakeholders from business leaders to investors to operational teams
£90,000 - £115,000 + car allowance + pension + up to 50% bonus
A great team, personal development and an expansive range of future career opportunities