6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is at the cutting edge of the Decarbonisation space. The organisation is early stage yet it already has blue chip clients in a market that is not only growing rapidly but is also enjoying favourable regulation and intense positive public scrutiny. As a result of the rapid growth and ambitious expansion plans, the CEO and Board are looking to hire a CFO to take part in this value creation journey.
Key deliverables of the role:
- Lead the finance function and oversee all finance related activities
- Add value in all strategic and commercial decision making across the organisation
- Establish strong working relationships with banks, investors and any other stakeholders
- Lead all M&A activity
- Previous CFO experience ideally of a high growth organisation
- Listed/Quoted company experience
- IPO experience would be helpful but not essential
- Experience of a sector where there has been change, disruption and with sophisticated operations and activities
- Operational experience - aside from purely running a finance function
- Experience of working in a service driven industry ideally using recently developed technology
This is an extremely exciting opportunity which would suit an experienced finance professional who is looking to embrace a role which adds value and impact to a fast paced expanding business. The role is highly visible within the organisation and the successful candidate will need to be robust, confident and have gravitas and high EQ.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly