Chief Operating Officer
The award-winning B2C industry leader in low–cost trading and competitive fixed spreads, Trade Nation has retained Boyden to help appoint a Chief Operating Officer.
The ethos of the business is borne from a simple belief that customers deserve better, and this resonates in the culture of the business and the people they employ. The business lives and breathes its intent to provide the best customer services in all aspects of their business
The appointed COO will support in the strategic development, planning and management of all main operational aspects of the firm and general leadership.
Reporting into the CEO, this role will be critical to ensuring the highest levels of customer experience and customer service and working across multiple teams to continue their growth.
In conjunction with the Board and senior leadership team, create a clear and consistent plan to improve performance, drive operational efficiency that will lead to a better customer experience for customers.
- Enable the effective and consistent operation of the business to allow the firm to focus on future growth.
- Evaluate the business operations to put forward business cases for change to drive and embed best practices into Compliance, HR, Customer Operations and internal culture.
- Identify and drive improvements in organisational efficiency and effectiveness through a process of continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership oversight on the licenses and ensure the business fulfils regulatory obligations.
- Bring strong leadership with key direct reports and teams to maintain and build their future growth and success.
- Will sit on numerous boards across the business.
Experience and Skills
- Experience of leading multiple operations; preferably including compliance.
- Strong project management skills to oversee future projects with defined roadmap and deadlines.
- Effective leadership capability to build, develop and empower a senior team across multiple functions.
- Track record of high levels of influence and a collaborative leadership style.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in FCA regulated organisations including forex trading, consumer finance or highly regulated betting industries.
Please include a covering letter along with your CV