4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a rapidly growing software (AI Machine Learning) company with a strong pipeline of future business through their impressive client base, both in the UK and overseas. They are now looking to recruit a CFO who will have full responsibility for operational finance, together with broader operational responsibilities. The successful candidate will most likely have worked in an international SaaS/ AI business and will have a deep understanding of the key KPIs and strategic metrics needed. Experience of financial reporting within a high growth VC/ PE backed business is essential.
- Report to the CEO, acting as their right-hand support focussed on driving execution of the business plan
- Work with the CEO and management team to define KPIs and goals and drive company-wide drive reporting against these
- Ensure exceptionally high standards of company governance and processes
- Attend Board meetings to report financials, input on strategic decisions and present devised plans to improve the company financial position and operations
- Continued refinement of and adherence to appropriate internal controls
- Provision of strategic insight and support across the business from the finance function
- Ensuring effective and efficient financing of growth
- Stakeholder management, including investors and bank
- Company secretarial duties
- Treasury and working capital management
- Commercial risk management
- Support the CEO in sourcing, managing and closing equity/ debt funding opportunities.
- Analyse company risks and manage all company insurance policies
Required Skills and experience:
- Previous fundraising experience, ideally Series A/ Series B
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience working with a multi-entity, multi-currency business.
- Previous experience in a B2B software business
- Excellent interpersonal experience able to ensure buy-in across the business
- Hands-on and detailed focussed whilst also able to operate as a peer level strategic partner
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly