Interim Financial Controller
PE backed Financial Services client require an Interim Financial Controller for 3-6 months initially.
The role will be based in Luxembourg supporting the Finance Director to develop a best-in-class finance function – ensuring adept compliancy, controls and processes.
You will be required in the office and therefore must be based within a reasonable commute.
- Take control of the accounting system and understanding it’s best practice use and output to provide a deep dive validation of the current financial state of the business
- Implement robust controls and processes; ensuring financial rigour.
- Deep dive into the financial accounts; ensuring the balance sheet stands correctly and forensically identify if not, then why not
- Deliver cyclical monthly financials as required by the FD to support insight for the PE fund
- Qualified accountant
- Demonstrable experience working autonomously within an ambiguous environment to drive and deliver financial accounts to deadlines
- French speaking, with local residency