Head of Strategic Partnerships
Head of Strategic Partnerships will be focused in building win-win sales partnerships developing our Partner Channel with leading players in the UK across the Telecommunications, Insurance, Retail and Banking sectors being the leader of key strategic commercial initiatives, while also having the end-to-end ownership of several critical, new commercial activities.
A leading provider of monitored smart alarms & cameras to homes and small businesses - they provide peace of mind to more than 3.8 million customers around the world.
For over 30 years they have supported customers with their commitment to providing an immediate human response, powered by reliable, innovative technology. Customers are among the most satisfied and loyal in the industry, thanks to our employees' best-in-class service.
They are the fastest-growing security company in Europe and Latin America, holding the #1 position in all 10 of their top 10 markets, supported by 20,000+ passionate colleagues. The UK is one of their fastest-growing markets - it's a great time to join their UK team!
Head of Strategic Partnerships Responsibilities:
- Source new potential partners, negotiate contracts and define the commercial model
- Close partnership agreements with leading UK players in the Telecommunications, Insurance, Retail and Banking industry
- Run the day to day relationship of the partnership
- Build end to end operational processes to maximize partnerships potential
- P&L ownership and key accountability for the delivery of the partnership KPIs
- Liaise with other company countries Partnerships and Alliances leaders to share best practices and leverage existing successful partnerships
Head of Strategic Partnerships Experience:
We are looking for a proactive, solution-oriented individual focused on driving value to the business with the following experience:
- Top tier education background with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years cumulative post-University experience
- Business Development background with proven track record of sourcing, negotiating, and managing corporate partnerships.
- Experience and exposure to B2C distribution channels and Field Sales will be a very strong asset. Experience in complex B2C environments and subscription-based business (e.g. telco) is a strong plus
- Previous hands on experience in commercial projects with 3rd parties
- Team management skills for mid-sized (ideally commercial) teams
- Strong track record on project management, presentation, and communication skills
- Significant experience in multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English - any other European language would be an asset.
- Very strong people, and process skills
- Detail orientation and precision
- An enthusiastic and high energy individual with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgements, lead team to setup decision points in a structured way, and enable efficient decision making
- Excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to take a "hands on" approach, while maintaining an ability for a high level or strategic view of programme activities
- Ability to understand and apply relevant commercial judgement to business decisions
- A match to our culture - high energy and flex, fantastic at communication and huge amounts of drive. Collaborative working is key!
They are dedicated to supporting their staff with fantastic benefits as part of your package. Your benefits will include:
* Bupa Private Healthcare * Dental, Optical, Therapy Cash Plan * Contributory Pension * Discounted Gym & Health Club Membership * Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Schemes * Parking facilities including access to EV charging * Long Service Awards * Birthdays Off * Increasing Annual Leave Entitlement * Employee Referral Cash Reward * Complementary Nespresso Hot Drinks * Perkbox (freebies, discounts and more) * Employee Alarm Discount * Cycle to Work Scheme * Company Socials