Global Supply Chain Planning Manager
As a result of ongoing double-digit growth, my client are looking to lead their global supply chain team! You will drive and manage supply chain performance, focusing on 3 - 18 months capacity planning across a global, multi-site manufacturing organisation.
My Cambridge based client are a true market-leader within the Life Sciences sector.
They recently ranked extremely highly in the Best Places To Work UK 2021 survey and are dedicated to attracting talent, whilst retaining and developing their employees.
As Global Supply Chain Planning Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Development of the annual production and inventory budget and tracking of progress against that budget for multiple in-house manufacturing sites across the globeManage system settings to ensure that the ERP system (Oracle) recommends a plan that will deliver the production and inventory plan. Maintain this plan, along with an assessment of plan riskEnsuring that inventory levels are optimised at all stages of the value chain, working with stakeholders to optimise inventory within approved levels Optimising production and manufacturing efficiency's by combining batches of common materials needed by different product types Contributing to the achievement of departmental and business KPI's, including but not limited to: Delivery on Promise, Order Average Lead Time, Fill rate, Inventory, Stock Turn etc.Supporting continuous improvement within the Supply Chain team, contributing and leading as required, specific improvement activities both locally and cross-functionally Contributing to the company S&OP and capacity management processesEnsuring good communication on product and production/manufacturing status across the value chain, driving performance, and ensuring that gaps to requirement are appropriately dealt with and escalated
If you have several years of supply chain experience in a high mix environment and you are ready to take your career to the next level, this Global Supply Chain Planning Manager opportunity is the role for you...
- Experience within biological or pharmaceuticals manufacturing would be advantageous, but any FMCG experience would be sufficient
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent Inc. supply chain qualifications, MBA etc.
- You will have experience working in an environment with an integrated ERP system e.g. Oracle, SAP, JDE alongside advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of inventory management and capacity management
- You will have a natural attention to detail, an aptitude for problem-solving, great communication and presentation skills, and an ability to build effective relationships at all levels in an organisation
- You will value continuous improvement and personal development, being able and willing to pursue professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus package, including a share scheme!
This is a truly exciting time to join a high-growth, progressive, people-centric organisation...