Interim Programme Director
A group with a number of consumer facing websites is seeking a Programme Director for an integration programme.
Due to go live next year, this group with a number of brands and consumer facing websites, is integrating all stacks onto a new platform. There is now an urgent need for a Technology Programme Manager/Director to lead this initiative and create the PMO which will ensure delivery of this enterprise-wide project across the group.
- Project leadership and management for this integration project, setting up the PMO and working closely with all workstream and engineering leads to ensure the project is resourced and tasked against the agreed milestones and deliverables.
- Ensure that there is effective and regular risk, project status reporting, budget tracking and communication with no surprises.
- Develop and maintain ways of working that are agile and effective in order to underpin the programme.
- Lead the project steering meetings to present project status and issues to senior management and stakeholders.
- A track record of leading, managing and delivering software development projects across large divisions/groups setting up the PMO and managing substantial budgets for the CTO.
- Experience in successfully delivering cloud-based distributed software projects using agile software development methods.
- Experience leading projects involving distributed teams across different time zones with an engaging and proactive communication style - able to engage all levels of stakeholders.
- A thorough understanding of software development principles, such as CI/CD and DevOps and used to ALM tools such as Jira and Azure Boards.
- Ability to produce agile status reports, identify risks and opportunities and take part in technical and architectural discussions, questioning where necessary.
- Have a recognised project management certification and the experience to ensure robust programme management is realised.
Please apply with your CV stating your availability and day rates commanded.