IT Director || Kings Lynn || Circa GBP80,000 per annum + Car+ Bonus
Your new company
An international organisation and a key player within their industry, are looking to bring on board an IT Director to oversee their IT and Technology landscape and ensure key business objectives are met by utilising a sophisticated IT strategy.
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be planning, coordinating and designing IT strategies for the organisation which keep in line with the wider businesses plans for growth and expansion. In order to do this you will be working with key leadership across the business. You also will be defining and implementing IT policies, procedures and best practice
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Ensures compliance with Corporate Cybersecurity Framework throughout the Division
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery Plan and ensure plan details are communicated and understood by relevant stakeholders
- Direct departmental staff and resources to provide a high level of day-to-day support services, drive projects, and implement strategic initiatives
- Prepare business case and capital submission for IT assets
- Identify, lead and mentor talent to build a strong and diverse IT talent/succession pipeline
- Strong Project Management ability
- ERP systems experience including upgrades, and new implementations experience would be an advantage.
What you'll need to succeed
- 10+ years' experience in managing an information technology environment
- Experience working in a manufacturing company required
- Strong technical knowledge of network, Workstation and associated asset management and patch management systems
- Extensive ERP operation and business process experience
- Experience of integrating bolt-on solutions to ERP systems including all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Experience with Office 365 including licensing, administration, and security
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud services
- Operates with a high level of ownership, accountability, and autonomy
What you'll get in return
A salary paying circa GBP80,000 per annum, company car, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and various company perks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.