Interim Project Manager
Our client, a listed business in the services sector, is looking for an Interim Project Manager who will manage a remit of FP&A and M&A responsibilities over the next 6 months, with the opportunity of the role to go permanent. The role will be reporting directly to the CFO with the responsibilities of:
- M&A support on small acquisitions and small disposals
- Looking at the profitability and possible investments of the group and business units
- Improve the reporting process, ensuring the FP&A function is fit for purpose, allow more insight.
- Qualified accountant
- Proven ability around M&A transactions and FP&A capabilities.
- Able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Hands-on leader, able to manage deadlines and a small team.
Remote working, with occasional travel into the office.
Offering £500-700 per day (outside IR35)