Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Director - Media Broadcast
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of over-the-top video digital entertainment technologies for Sports Federations, Broadcasters/MSOs and Content Owners.
Do you enjoy seeking out new business opportunities, helping companies grow their client base? In this role you'll be teaming up with a highly talented team and one of the world's most dynamic, video streaming services around today. This is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Director
To be responsible for the strategic objective of maximizing revenue generation within the EMEA region specifically focusing on new customer acquisition.
Key areas of focus will be:
- Developing a strategic sales plan, which includes proactively developing a pipeline of new business opportunities, leading ultimately to winning new business.
- Working alongside Sales Engineering, Marketing and Product Marketing to define new business sales strategy.
- Engaging with C-Level industry execs across Sports Federations, Broadcasters and Content Owners, presenting value propositions.
- Managing and driving contract negotiations to ensure customer satisfaction and adoption of streaming services.
- Manage workloads and new business opportunity tracking within Salesforce.
- Unusual Challenges or Circumstances eg shift(s)/unsocial hours/travel etc
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers.
- Travel when necessary for industry conferences/events.
To identify and develop business opportunities to bring onboard new clients, in order to meet and exceed new business targets on an annual basis.
To be an industry leader and representative of Video Streaming at trade shows and events.
Person Specification for the Sales Director
Knowledge and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- Minimum 10 years sales experience
- Experience and proven success in building a new business pipeline and winning new clients from initial proactive outreach to commercial negotiation through to contract signature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales process specifically in digital, bringing with them a range of Internet/OTT industry-related contacts
- Knowledge of OTT video, VoD, Non-linear broadcasting
- Enthusiastic, passionate self-starter motivated by winning new business
- Ability to work on multiple new business opportunities at once
- Previous experience of working for a business-to-business OTT platform provider
- Previous experience of working for or with large Broadcasters or Sports Federations within Europe