Java Developers Up to VP Greenfield Project US Investment Bank
US Investment Bank are building a new Software team part remote based in London. This role is for an experienced Java developer to work on a Greenfield E-Trading and execution platform build using modern enterprise technologies (Java/J2EE, AMPS, ElasticSearch, SpringBoot, Spring security). You will work on the next generation of technology used to power trading & analytics applications. You do not necessarily need banking experience but must be highly motivated with a track record of success in software development.
- Proven project experience with enterprise Java, including the following technologies Java, JMS-based messaging, Mutli-threaded programming
- Enterprise Messaging protocols and tools (JMS/LBM/Nirvana/Solace/AMPS)
- Excellent knowledge of Spring, spring-boot and MVC frameworks
- Strong experience in building distributed system and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of multi-tier architectures
- Understanding of performance tuning, message integrity and security related to Real Time applications
- Ability to work in small, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience of full software development life cycle and agile methodologies
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.