Group Reporting and Consolidation Controller
Group Consolidation Controller
Our client is a leading Pharma business enjoying rapid growth on a global basis.
They are seeking an experienced Group Consolidation Controller to lead the function for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The business is dual listed in the UK and US so you must have strong experience of both IFRS and US GAAP operating at Group level in a listed business.
In addition to a number of critical ongoing projects, the following responsibilities apply.
- Lead in delivering the monthly group close process, ensuring timely subsidiary submissions and proactive post-month end follow-up of close issues, targeting continuous improvement.
- Lead on the balance sheet control for the Group ensuring that the entity finance ledgers are properly controlled
- Lead on the quarterly, interim, and annual close process including challenging and validating Group technical judgements on the financial statement line items.
- Lead on the production of financial information that fulfils the Group’s UK and US statutory filing requirements including involvement in the Annual Report and UK regulatory filings plus the production of the appropriate US filing documents in conjunction with legal.
- Ownership of the group cash flow forecasting model
The role has an immediate start.