Head of Operations (Property Guardianship)
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Property Management organisation
The vacancy has arisen due to continual growth of organisation
A growing Property Management organisation, that specialise in the sustainable protection and management of empty properties
The key responsibilities of the Head of Operations (Property Guardianship) role include:
- Operating as a member of the senior management team, and ensuring that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Developing the future delivery of services and transition, by assuming leadership of the service and setting up, running and managing contracts
- Building on the team's strengths and leading them to the next level, through best practice and innovation.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety, Operations and Security on site and surrounding properties owned by the company.
- Day to day management of the departments you are responsible for, ensuring they are performing and delivering against targets in line with relevant legislation, guidance and best practise.
- Ensuring commercial performance is at the forefront when reviewing opportunities and risks on site.
- Introducing and managing in-house IT systems ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
- Organising, negotiating and managing centralised contracts and suppliers for common services and utilities, through a combination of in-house and external contractors and providers, as well as managing the daily support operations.
- Overseeing and influencing effective financial control across all budget streams.
- Working with the finance team, manage annual budgets relating to all premise's revenue and capital costs and review and approve all premise related invoices.
- Taking ownership of Incident Management Plan, Standard and Emergency Operating Procedures, Crisis Communications Plan & Business Recovery Plans
The successful candidate for the Head of Operations (Property Guardianship) role will:
- Have experience of leading operational management in complex organisations, and have strong leadership and management skills
- Hold excellent data analysis skills and report writing to present accurate, clear and concise reports to inform monitoring and decision making.
- Have hands-on experience with budgeting, risk management and cash flow management.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and appropriate presentation skills.
- Be able to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making, and be highly motivated with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
- Live an easily commutable distance from North London on a daily basis
This is a great opportunity for a Head of Operations (Property Guardianship) to join the senior leadership team of a growing organisation
On offer is a competitive annual salary, benefits package and training opportunities